Ductless Heating & Air Conditioning
Call us today @ 570-574-3785 for a free estimate!
Ductless has distinct advantages in these situations
Adds AC and Heat
- New additions: garages apartments, offices, bonus rooms, sunrooms and any other living areas in your home.
- Cost is a fraction compared to a whole house A/C, heat pump ducted systems
- Serving multiple needs under one roof.
- Giving support to a room with specific heating/cooling problems.
- Adding AC or heat to a house with no existing ductwork.
- Cools and dehumidifies your home at the same time
- You can expect to have your new ductless air conditioner/heat pump installed and up and running within a days’ time
Ductless heating and air conditioning systems (or mini- split systems) are highly efficient and provide consistent room comfort and consume minimal energy; saving you money on electrical costs.
A ductless heat pump or air conditioner typically consists of a wall-mounted indoor unit combined with an outside compressor. Can be used in any room to replace existing outdated units. Unlike window units, ductless units require only a small hole to be drilled into the wall, making them more efficient without any outside leaks and no security problems that may come with window units.
They’re also exceedingly energy-efficient. In the average house, you’re losing 25 percent or more of your energy to ductwork. By removing the ducts, you end up with a more efficient system. Ductless models also have inverter-driven compressors, which speed up and slow down based on the needs of the system instead of shutting off entirely like traditional HVAC compressors do saving energy and money over time.
When purchasing an ENERGY STAR ductless model, you can save up to 30 percent on heating and cooling costs for the space in question, and you may qualify for a federal tax credit and local utility incentives as well. Check with your local utility company for details.
To maintain your system, you’ll have to wash each unit’s filter monthly (more often if you smoke or have pets). Don’t skip it: ductless fans can’t handle accumulating debris, and if you ignore maintenance then a professional cleaning is required.